Thursday, December 3, 2009

LOve

Hidup ini indah kalau ada perasaan cinta. Tiada yang mustahil di dalam mimpi dan di dalam cinta.

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

"I love her and that's the beginning of everything."

"It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

"If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."

"Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you."

"Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet."

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."


No comments:

Post a Comment