Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wealth Congress : Part 1

There is a quote, "Sharing is caring". That is what I'm gonna do right now. I'm gonna share with all of you who read this blog about my program in this two day, Saturday and Sunday. The more important things are the benefit that me myself and you can get from this program.

This weekend I went for a program named Wealth Congress. This 2days program really open up my mind about my life, my health and my wealth. How important my life is and I don't want to trade my time with money. There are people out there who trade their time with money. At last they realize that they cant forever trade their time with money. Unfortunately, it was too late. There are also people who climb a corporate ladder. But in the end of the ladder, they realize that they climb the wrong ladder. Why not they just buy the ladder? Most people works for the money. Supposedly money works for them. There are multiple financial vehicle to create wealth apart from what most of us doing: working all day night!!! And one thing for sure, YOUR SALARIES WILL NOT BE MORE THAN YOUR BOSS NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU WORKS!!! This is fact. I will share with you about this later.

First of all, ask yourself...what do you want in your life. The number one reason people don't get what they want in life is because they don't know what they want. And when challenges come to their life, they started to get BJE's diseases.

Blaming

Justification

Excuses

They blaming other people for what happen to their life. They blaming their father for not sending them to the university. Always blaming and blaming other people. Then they justify themself. They said that the suitable job for them just only this, just only that...bla..bla..bla...They limit themself to the certain level. They 'think' that they cannot go beyond the limit. They cant afford it. They are the looser in the first place. Some other people are making excuses and the people who are making excuses are not responsible people. The people who are successful are the people who know their strength and weaknesses. They fully utilize their strength and become extraordinary people. They didn't focus on their weaknesses. Their weaknesses is to be wipe away by their strength.

"No matter what we do in life, always start with yourself." This is what the moderator has said. The only one person who can determine whether you will succeed in your life or not is yourself. You determine it. You must have a 'burning desire' inside you to make things happen. Most important thing, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!! If other people can do it, why don't you??? You need to know what you want in life, you have a burning desire inside you, you believe in yourself then go a head..hey...succeed didn't wait for you..you need to create it. Succeed is a plan and not coincident.

Many nights we've prayed
With no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopefull song
We barely understood

Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long
Before we knew we could


There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe


In this time of fear
When prayers so often prove(s) in vain
Hope seems like the summer birds
Too swiftly flown away

Yet now I'm standing here
My heart's so full I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words
I never thought I'd say

There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe


They don't (always happen) when you ask
And it's easy to give in to your fears
But when you're blinded by your pain
Can't see your way straight throught the rain
(A small but )still resilient voice
Says (hope is very near)


There can be miracles

When you believe
(Lord, when you believe)
Though hope is frail
(Though hope is frail)
It's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles,you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will(somehow,somehow, somehow)
somehow you will
You will when you believe

You will when you
You will when you believe
Just believe...in your heart
Just believe
You will when you believe

Whitney Houstan & Mariah Carey

I will summarize that to succeed, you must have four things :

Burning desire

Know what you want

The manifestation of the heart desire

Decisive

This is the small part of knowledge that I share with you. There are a lot more to be share with you. I will divide this 'sharing session' into several parts so that we are not bored to read it. I have invest myself hundreds Ringgit Malaysia just to get this knowledge and I would like to share it with you for free..But I cant give it to you the way that the trainer give it to me because they are the expertise while I'm just a baby who is new in this field. But most important thing, we can sharing each other knowledge and we can succeed together. Sharing is caring.

p/s: I want to improve my English language, that's why I wrote it in English :D Lets improve our English together...

No comments:

Post a Comment